Chemical fertilisers play a vital role in agricultural development because they offer ample and high-quality products. When agricultural inputs such as herbicides, seeds, fertilisers, machinery, and so forth are addressed, it has been established that fertilisers alone may enhance crop yields by up to 70%. Thanks to well-balanced and consistent fertilisation:
- Tremendous yield per unit area,
- Product quality is increased,
- Profits are sustained while soil fertility is maintained,
- Plants are given a healthier growing environment,
- Nutrients taken from the soil in a variety of ways are reintroduced to the soil.
To be able to cultivate high-yielding and high-quality products, fertilisation should be carried out with care, taking into account the amount, duration, and manner of application, as well as the right selection of the fertiliser considered necessary by the plant and soil. Soil and leaf analyses are essential for balanced and consistent fertilisation.